DoDGers Los Angeles

DoDGers Los Angeles
BEsball Team

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My interest

Interest means to me is something that we like to do or to follow. First my interest is for your information I quite obses with besball and softball sport. For me this two sport is quite intersting because can you imagine in one time they bat,run,slide and stop at the base, its a quite complicated to do in same time. My favorite teams for besball team is Los Angeles Dodgers team. This team was a great team because they team fit in every aspect no matter in batting and fielder. Last season, Dodger`s win the cup of Major League Baseball known as MLB. . This is the official website for Los Angeles Dodger.

2 comments:

  1. actually i dont have any idea about this team because for me baseball is not suitable to play at our country. we dont have enough facilities and talented coach. last but not least i will try to attract with this sport...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i agree with you. baseball should be at our country.

    ReplyDelete